Products & Services
SAIX Dedicated services:
- SAIX National-International Dedicated Access
provides customers with access to the
South African- and World Wide. This service allocates a minimum of 25% of the bandwidth
purchased for international traffic, e.g., should you purchase a 1024 kbps SAIX
National-International Dedicated Access Service, a minimum of 256 kbps international
bandwidth is allocated on the SAIX International Network. Purchasing/Having SAIX
National-International Dedicated Access Service of at least 1024 kbps is required to
qualify for purchasing additional SAIX services.
- SAIX International IP Transit allocates 100% of the bandwidth purchased on the SAIX International Network.
- SAIX National Plus allocates 100% of the bandwidth purchased on the SAIX Local Network (Including local peering).
- SAIX Silver National/International Dedicated Access provides a shared service on a ratio of 1:4 on the international portion.
- Dedicated Access services are available on a 1024 kbps and 1984 kbps option.
SAIX Dial-Up services:
- SAIX Analogue Dial provides dial-up customers with access to the South African and World
Wide. This is a standard V90 analogue dial-up service. SAIX Analogue Dial accounts are available.
- SAIX ISDN Dial provides ISDN users with enhanced bandwidth over the SAIX network.
Using digital communications technology, many analogue dial users have found an upgrade to ISDN dial very effective
and an enjoyable dial-up alternative for surfing the internet. Throughput on SAIX ISDN Dial accounts
is capped at 64 Kb/s. SAIX ISDN Dial accounts are available.
A SAIX National-International Dedicated Access must be purchased / in place in order to qualify
for purchasing SAIX Analogue and/or ISDN Dial accounts.
Telkom also provides ADSL solutions. For more Information click HERE.
ISDN Multilink Service
Telkom SA has introduced the new ISDN multilink service via IPNet. Multilink will enable current 64Kbps ISDN clients to double their access speed to 128Kbps .... More (Secure Access Only).
SAIX Email Dial
Provides customised dial access to specifically receive and send email over the internet without being exposed to unwanted elements resulting from browsing on the World Wide Web. Email Dial accounts are available.
SpaceStream Express & SpaceStream Office
Satellite access for PC-based computers located beyond the range of ADSL-enabled telephone exchanges.... More Info.