Some of our unique features that make SAIX the Internet Access Provider of choice to more than two
thirds of South African ISP's ...
- The SAIX network employs world-class Cisco routing technology
- Our Points of Presence (POP) infrastructure is well established with ports in virtually every magisterial
district, urban and rural!
- Broadband international bandwidth and extensive global peering provides SAIX customers with high quality
global internet connectivity.
- The SAIX National Single PoP Access Number - 0860 00 7249/"SAIX" - provides dialup access to users subscribing
to SAIX-enabled ISP's at local call rates from ANY location in South Africa.
- Broadband peering with other major South African Internet Access Providers.
- Fully resilient national and international backbone.
- Centralised sales, service activation and customer support.
Become a SAIX-enabled business and benefit from:
Best quality dependable Access:
- Negligible throughput degradation on our national and international cable bandwidth.
- Extremely low latency on the National Network.
- Improved application performance thanks to well established capacity management.
- Fully resilient national and international core network.
Value for Money:
- The bandwidth you buy is the bandwidth you get - your bandwidth is not shared
with any other user on the SAIX network.
- Committed throughput with bursting capability.
- Versatile connectivity options, providing cost effective solutions to suit your needs.
Dialup-up Access - first time right:
- Our National Single PoP Access number (0860 00 7249) ensures that dial-up users are
always relayed to the nearest available modem. Call forwarding also prevents PoP congestion.
- The number provides local call rate internet access, regardless of your location
(in South Africa). This means that urban as well as rural users benefit from this feature,
which is also compatible with the R7 Call More programme.